Land Your New Job Faster With The Application Kickstarter Program
Less Than A Minute May Decide Over Your Career
Unfortunately, the above sentence is the bitter truth of the hiring business. A recruiter looking to fill a position will look at your CV for much less than a minute. And then decide if you can do the job or not. Even worse, many companies use software to track the applicants (ATS-systems), and if you don’t match certain criteria, your application will be ranked at the lower end. This comes with the risk that no recruiter will ever look at your CV. You might even never get feedback about your application. And yes, it’s frustrating. Very much so!
BUT: All this won’t happen to you if you know how to navigate “the hiring system.” NEL Career Services has more than 15 years of experience in Executive Search and career consulting. We know how hiring works on “both sides of the table.”
The Application Kickstarter Service In Detail
The Application Kickstarter program specifically addresses managers and executives cross-industries who are applying for a new position. NEL Career Services highly recommends using this service if you haven’t applied in a long time or are not seeing the desired results in your application process.
The service includes:
- Three consulting calls (60 – 90 minutes) over four weeks
- Plus in-between email support
- Collaboration in creating your modern and ATS-friendly CV/resume according to
- Industry standards
- Skill requirements
- Regional requirements
- Reasonable length
- PLUS: Highlighting the unique benefits you bring to your new employer
- Tips and recommendations for writing short and convincing cover letters (yes, they still can make a difference!)
- The secrets of professional networking within your industry and with relevant headhunters
Benefits Of The Program
This program bases on more than 15 years of experience in Executive Search and literally having read tens of thousands of CVs. NEL Career Services knows exactly what works and what doesn’t. Professionals taking this program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Faster and more rewarding results in their job search (more responses, more invitations to interviews, more job offers)
- More clarity and confidence about their career, achievements, and the benefits they will bring to a new employer
- Stronger presentation and networking skills
- and more
Interested? Here’s How To Move On!
Please connect to NEL Career Services via the contact form here or clicking on the WhatsApp icon to get in touch. Please attach the latest copy of your CV. If you are in the middle of a job search, please add a couple of words about how it’s going. NEL Career Services will send you an official project offer via our partner system to review and accept. And then we can start right away! The service comes to you for a fee of 650 EUR (incl. VAT). Please note that this kind of service is tax-deductible in many countries. Please contact your local tax advisor for more information. Thank you!